To print an index that is complete the topic matter associated with DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative foibles and Guidance Documents, click on this link for the PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of the state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval of this chartered name of the bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, as well as the guidelines prohibiting the utilization of confusingly similar names by bank workplaces into the exact same community or county.
- Re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they relate genuinely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly exactly just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines how a Department reacts to civil and banking that is criminal violations.
- Loan LimitsSets auto title loans forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets within the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies in connection with purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that may or may not be made to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions in connection with utilization of an answer system in case of a information protection breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of an information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist users of the board of directors of the institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and duties.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers questions that are common the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Illustrations of Consumer all about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and home loan originators to comprehend the guidance also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning maintenance, renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the applying procedure for real estate loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning real estate loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Help With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA range of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Definition of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed associated with behave as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, plus the penalty fees that could be charged for checks returned nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you a client extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements regarding the work as they relate to presenting checks while the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extensive re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act associated with Extensive repayment Plans (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment for the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals provided to military workers, their spouses, and dependents beneath the Act therefore the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS